It is 10.40pm and June 14th is almost over. Today was a normal day. I woke up at 8am to get breakfast, and then came up to my room for a shower to start the day. After getting ready, off I walked to school at about 10:40am to start my first class at 11am. My morning classes were done at 2pm and I got a break from 2pm-4pm. At this time in some parts of Spain, people get to take a nap and most stores are closed during 2-4pm. My last class started at 4pm and went to 6pm. When classes were over, we all headed to a lecture about Spanish art. Even though I was tired, it was really nice to see how Spanish painting (art) evolved and learn about the most important painters of Spain. After about an hour of lecture, it was time for supper and we came back to eat. I am now going to take a shower, study for a little, and then go to bed. Have a good day and as the Spaniards say "Hasta Luego."
Lydia Masese
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.