Been a while since I posted thought it was time to get caught up. Well we went to visit the Civil War Archives and I think I was most fascinated by a piece of art that was a bunch of teeny(and I do mean teeny) photos put together to make something else. It was AMAZING! Friday was a sad day for us, we had to say goodbye to Amna, our new friend from Kuwait, she was only able to stay for 3 weeks so as a send off for her Shanna, Dan and I went to Valor with Amna for Chocolate y churros. It was really good but sad all the same. Amna was so nice she gave each of us a piece of paper money from her country. They have coins too but some of the bills are 1/4 and 1/2's, very interesting!! Saturday was full of adventure! We went to Madrid. It was a HOT day, not one for walking all around the city, I however took a bus tour all over the city and enjoyed myself immensely. We stopped to eat our lunch and there was a homeless man with a cat(that reminded me of my cat Fami who I am missing) sitting outside of the McDonalds that we used the bathrooms at, I had to give one of my sandwiches to him, I hope he shared it with the kitty. After lunch we went to the Reina Sofia museum and saw amazing works by many but I of course was most fascinated by Picasso's work, Guernica was fantastic I had no idea it was so large! Sunday, wow, after being in Madrid and not getting back til late in the evening Saturday we had to be on the bus Sunday morning at 7 am for Portugal, Aveiro Beach. The scenery was beautiful but the bus ride was long. The beach was very large but it was windy all day. Aveiro Beach is a place that is very breathtaking. The houses are one of a kind.
Monday, my first final of 4. Very angry with myself, never had test anxiety before but had it today. Such an easy question and I didn't get it until I turned in my test , it was a total give me and I gave it up... Hope I don't do that anymore but thinking I will do it 3 more times...
I need to study for my 2 finals for tomorrow. My computer is about to die so I will post pictures later.
Adios!
Chantelle
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.