Monday, July 2, 2012

I didn't upload these in the order I should have so I apologize they are all mixed up.  The first one is one of the unique houses I saw in Portugal, 2nd is a business in Portugal, they have such pretty one of a kind homes, I didn't get a picture of the one I really wanted as there were people standing outside of it and I didn't want to upset them but they are really pretty!  Next one is along the boardwalk in Aveiro Beach, next pretty amazing building in Madrid, beautiful huh?  Next 2 are Aveiro Beach again, the Atlantic Ocean.  Next one is in Madrid, these were atop of a building across from the street we got unloaded from when we arrived in Madrid, next is the Espana flag waving tall and bright.  The next one was along my bus tour in Madrid, don't know what it is but thought it to be beautiful so I took a pic!  The next one shows the building from the statue few pics ago with the fountain in the view.  The lion statue is outside of the building of Congress from what I understand.  The next one was just an interesting building along our walk, it looks as though the top of the building in rusty, it was really a fascinating building!  The next 2 are sculptures outside of the Reina Sofia in Madrid, the second one is a replica(I think) of something I saw on the floor with the Picasso work.  The next one is a tree in Portugal, they line the streets with them, they don't even look real to me!  Next one is street art in Madrid, real people or statue??  You decide!  The last one is terribly exciting, just a pic of the tour bus I went on for the day, best 20 euros I spent!!


















Chantelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.