Dear North Hennepin Community College,
I had the opportunity to visit my daughter during her study abroad program in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico. On the first day I met all of the students and teacher at North Hennepin Community College. I was lucky enough to spend my second day with them when the class visited the school in the Pueblo. They went to the school in the Pueblo to help out with the Big Brother and Big Sister program. The NHCC student interacted wonderfully with the Pueblo kids. It was quite a moving experience to see. I am impressed with the teacher, Katie Gaitan. She is very involved with the students. I can tell the NHCC students are learning a lot about the Mayan culture and history.
I was a little concerned about my daughter's safety going to Mexico, but after visiting Puerto Aventuras, I have no worries about her safety. All in all this is a excellent and very educational study abroad program. I would recommend it to everyone.
Best regards,
Todd Johnson
I had the opportunity to visit my daughter during her study abroad program in Puerto Aventuras, Mexico. On the first day I met all of the students and teacher at North Hennepin Community College. I was lucky enough to spend my second day with them when the class visited the school in the Pueblo. They went to the school in the Pueblo to help out with the Big Brother and Big Sister program. The NHCC student interacted wonderfully with the Pueblo kids. It was quite a moving experience to see. I am impressed with the teacher, Katie Gaitan. She is very involved with the students. I can tell the NHCC students are learning a lot about the Mayan culture and history.
I was a little concerned about my daughter's safety going to Mexico, but after visiting Puerto Aventuras, I have no worries about her safety. All in all this is a excellent and very educational study abroad program. I would recommend it to everyone.
Best regards,
Todd Johnson
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.