We arrived yesterday after a lot of flying. I am still exhausted and trying to catch up on sleep. The food is wonderful but way too much!! We had a welcome dinner last night and then out to a couple of clubs. Thought we knew our way back but didn't and were lost wandering the city til 3 am. School starts tomorrow, have to take a placement exam to determine my level, I don't really need this test as I know I am one level below beginner. I had chosen to stay with a host family and they are really nice, my room is nice my roommate is a nice young girl from Arizona but I think I need to be closer to the school, we are quite a walk to Plaza Mayor and then the school is beyond that. I want to spend my time wandering the city getting to know it, not walking to and from school so much. Not even to mention coming all the way back here for lunch and then heading back to Plaza Mayor for activities in the evenings. I hope to make this switch tomorrow during the siesta. So far I have seen a lot of shoe stores! I may end up buying another bag and checking it with stuff to bring home, I had planned on mailing it but not sure yet what to do...
Chantelle
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.